Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

Day 365 - Fat Tuesday and Two-fer Birthdays!

Greetings, Bloggy Revelers!

What a day for a celebration! All of New Orleans is joining us, except they call it 'Fat Tuesday'.

Well, I made it! One year ago today I got laid off at work, and shortly thereafter started the blog, back-posting entries to make it one year.

361 postings (365 days) later, here we are! Happy Birthday to 'da Blog', Happy Birthday to 'da blog'.

It is also my daughter Heather's birthday today - Happy Birthday, Heather!

With the holiday yesterday, I don't know if her card arrived yet, but it'll get there today at the latest.

What are the odds of getting laid off on your daughter's birthday?

If anyone had asked me a year ago if I would be writing a blog nearly every day for an entire year, I would have said 'no way'! The things I do for my fans... or as Buddy Joe would say 'Oh good, now you have something to obsess over'. Thanks, Joe.

Let's interview some of our special guests who have appeared this year...

Doc Bloggy: 'Ah, little Karen. The fact that you have been writing the blog for an entire year implies that you have progressed from sporadic psychosis to chronic psychosis. My rates increase for chronics. That will be $250, please pay the receptionist on your way out.'

Evil Bloggyman: 'You are such a &^%$# idiot, girl! You don't know that nobody ever reads this blog except your family who is humoring you, and some french guy who you never met. Loooooossssseeeerrrrrr! If you were any kind of computer geek like you should be, you'd be monitoring WHO comes to your blog site! DUH!'

Uh, with friends like this, who needs enemies, right?

Have a wonderful Birthday, Heather! And everyone else - party on, dudes and dudettes! Celebrate Fat Tuesday and the Bloggy Birthday!

Comments:
I'm dying here over the 'french guy' comment...THIS is why we all still read EVERY DAY...cuz you're INSANE and it's hilarious!! We love the blog...Happy BIRTHDAY BLOG!
And yes, I'm old today too....Tony said it was the 'Golden Moldys'...how sweet. No plans tonight...just gonna hang out and be old...haha! Have a great day! xoxoxoxoxo
 
This is the day you should be going to Papa Bodreaux's. And who wants to be fat on Tuesday or any other day?
 
Heather, I love the 'you're insane' comment, I am SO proud my daughter thinks I'm crazy!! xxx-ooo
 
I am so proud my Mamma is insane! xoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?