Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Day 363 - Sunday is here and Monday is next!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's Sunday and a new work week begins tomorrow. My latest favorite church sign - 'Sign broken, the message is inside'. Very smart!

Cajun food at Papa Boudreaux's was excellent as always! We were the first ones in there when they opened at 4. It snowed lightly all day yesterday with very little accumulation. However, after we were home again safe and sound I heard that things iced up, and there were 50 accidents around Nashville due to icy roads. Glad we missed that!

Charlie and I had seafood gumbo, and our friends had chicken and andouille sausage or shrimp and andouille sausage over linguini - those also looked outstanding.

We had vanilla ice cream with whipped cream for dessert, and we brought wine and beer with us (it is BYOB). Our bill with tip came to a mere $40. Awesome!

Well, gotta go read the Sunday paper - have a great Sunday and do your taxes! (No, I haven't done mine yet).

Update at 8:32 - I feel like I've been up for hours and it's only 8:30. Sheesh.

Don't forget that the Daytona 500 is on this afternoon, and the Amazing Race starts up again tonight!

I am not crazy about the 'Amazing Race All-star' theme this time because most of the 'All-stars' annoy me. However, we'll probably watch it anyway. TTFN again!

Comments:
Aaaahhh, a clean page.

Is that the photo of the gumbo you actually had? Looks fancy (and yummy). I am heading out for brunch soon where my meal all by itself will cost $40.00, being in the city and on the water. Instead of buying shoes and bags, I like to eat out.

Sunday night is my favorite TV night--I watch Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters and tape the Apprentice.
 
Hi Nancy - No, it's just a picture of gumbo I took from the internet. I totally believe that in San Franciso a brunch would cost $40, I love to eat out too! By the way, I got a pair of Chico's travellers brown and white striped slacks today at Goodwill for 99 cents! Wahoo! I've got them in the wash right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?