Saturday, February 17, 2007

 

Day 362 - Day-zed And Confused No More!

Greetings, Bloggy Record Keepers!

It is now Day 362 like it's supposed to be.

I've changed the 'Errors in my Days' by going back to older postings and finding where my day count got messed up. I have edited each and every entry since then to correct my Blog titles. That's my punishment for making the mistake in the first place.

Happy Birthday to my sister today! I won't say which one, but I could since she is YOUNGER than I am!

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!

I hope her birthday card arrived on time.

It's snowing here (again) today and we're supposed to go for Cajun this afternoon. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the roads will be fine and the snow will just accumulate on the grass.

I'm also supposed to go for a swim, but I don't feel like venturing out quite yet - lazy thing that I am. Charlie had a HUGE breakfast, I had a small breakfast. It isn't fair... ;-)

Have a great Saturday, everyone and a nice weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
You're so funny talking about the snow! You'd think you were a native southerner and never drove in snow!!! LOL!!!!!!
I'm sorry you had to fix all your dates...It's all better now! Have a nice weekend Mamma!
Love you!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?