Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Day 361 - It's FRIDAY - That ROCKS!

Greetings, Friday Celebrants!

You know what to do!

March in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day, Fri-day, Fri-day, Fri-day'.

Repeat periodically until Friday at 5pm when you can really start enjoying the weekend.

OMIGOSH - I added this picture after I'd written some text and it didn't double space all my lines. Thank heavens for small favors.

Maybe I can motivate myself to swim tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

That would be nice, as I have been way too friendly lately with a bag of Fritos on the counter. Fritos are a weakness of mine, SO WHY DO I BUY THEM AND HAVE THEM IN THE HOUSE? Uh....

Big dinner tomorrow at Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe with TY and SY! YUMBO the GUMBO. I could eat that stuff every single day. (Do you notice that SOUP seems to be a favorite? If I'm not talking about wonton soup I am talking about Gumbo. Maybe it's a winter craving).

This is really our Valentine dinner out. I love to go out to dinner, but I don't love to go out to dinner when everyone else in the world is also trying to get a table. Not fun.

The only worry is that we are expecting snow tomorrow, I just don't know exactly when or how much.

TTFN, have a great Friday, and a great weekend!

Hey - you know what I just noticed? It's the one year anniversary of my blog on the 20th (and Heather's birthday). That means my 'day' count that I write on each posting should be nearing 365. I totally screwed that up somehow! Oops.

Comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, how DID the blog day count get messed up??? Maybe the days that got missed weren't updated accordingly? But that's an awful lot of days......Well, no...just a month I guess! Oh well...you can just fast forward to the appropriate day on the anniversary...or start a whole new count 1 YEAR and one day....and so on...
well, have a great weekend and great GUMBO! I'm home working today and ALL NEXT WEEK........YAY!!
 
I missed a few days, Karen, so here's my first comment regarding Charlie's brown fingers--not so cute! Poor Charlie! Live and learn, right? Yes, Friday is good but takes on an entirely different meaning when one is retired. We're looking forward to the "Sweetheart dinner and dance" tomorrow night at the Legion Hall--should be fun. We went dancing last Sat night too at the "Old Timey Dance" in Locke Mills. Wish every one could experience that old fashion music--waltzes, fox trot and polkas, and "Lady of the Lake", and the "circle waltz".

Hope you don't get as much snow as we did on Valentine's Day--about 14-18"--hard to tell with the drifting. Temp is staying between zero and 10 degrees during the day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?