Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

Day 359 - Happy Valentines Day!

Greetings, Bloggy Lovers or Wanna-Be's Everywhere!

Happy Valentines Day! This card is entitled 'Hearts on a String' - isn't that cute?

Charlie and I have already exchanged cards and gifts, and we're going out for our Valentines dinner on Saturday BACK TO THE CAJUN PLACE YET AGAIN for seafood gumbo. I am addicted, I admit it.

I have a batch of brownies (with chocolate chips and walnuts in them) baking in the oven for the bake sale at work today. I wonder if they'll last till 11am when the bake sale starts...

I have a bag of canned goods for a food bank collection at work today.

We are allowed to wear our company t-shirts to work today if we bring a canned item.

I need to go take a peek at the brownies. Hold on. I set the timer for another 5 minutes. I am no brownie expert, so I hope they come out OK.

I miss the homemade valentines cards the kids used to make for me at school - aren't they the most precious things?

Have a wonderful Valentines Day, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Thank you for your wish about this day !
I send you a kiss from france
 
Aww, VD kisses from France! How nice! We didn't get much from our storm...just a mess! We're going to attempt to go for dinner tonight w/ Tony's brother & his girlfriend...I'm sure the wait will be AWFUL! Ugh....
Enjoy the day!!!!!!! And THANK YOU for our card!!! XOXOXOXO
 
Charlie's a good guy to have around--he can cook, fix computers, protect the homestead, lurk about waiting for turkeys--Happy Valentines' Day to both of you and to Bloggy Nation!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?