Monday, February 12, 2007

 

Day 357 - Still Digesting the Weekend?

Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-ggers!

Ha! That's a good one - blah-ggers!

I've still got it, I just don't know where I put it!

Well, other than being only mildly funny this morning - I am sharing with you the photo of Charlie's country breakfast yesterday.

He made this breakfast himself while I was off swimming yesterday morning.

Contents - 2 medium fried eggs on top of a large pool of biscuits and gravy (gravy meaning southern style cream gravy) and two big slabs of fried country ham on the side. YUM-O. Heart attack on a plate, but delicious!

Gee - somehow my hand-held breakfast sandwich that I ate on the road doesn't compare - taste wise or calorically.

Weekend in review - Looks like I did about half of what I had hoped to. That's OK with me.

Did I do my taxes? Nope.
Did I get the wash done? Yep.
Did I wash the kitchen floor? Nope.
Did I shop? Yep.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!!! If you haven't shopped for Valentines yet - hurry up!

Comments:
I got TOO much done this weekend and my poor, old body is paying for it today! UGH! We're supposed to get some snow on Wednesday (finally!!! Winter!)
oooh, that's gonna make our Valentine's Day drive kind of yucky...maybe we'll get to stay home!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Love you!!!
 
Attention Blog Readers:

I'm posting this note on Tues (Feb 13) to let everyone know that our home internet copnnection was down this morning. Karen was disappointed about not being able to post today.

I'm sure that the internet gremlins will be exorcised today and Karen will return with her wit and charm tomorrow.
 
Thanks Charlie!! I'll miss the Tuesday blog!! :(
 
I was disappointed to see those ham and eggs again today. Will look forward to tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?