Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Day 356 - Spring is Almost Here!

Greetings, Blogregation! Happy Sunday!

The circle of life continues.

Charlie and I drove by a field yesterday where a VERY newborn calf (still had the cord attached) was having its first 'drink of life' from mother cow.

It was smaller than the one in this photo, and solid black. VERY sweet.

I'm not going to blog for long this morning, I'm going to go swim even though it's only 15 degrees. I'm going to the WARM pool this morning, it's worth a 40 mile drive.

Maybe I'll get there before the Starbucks coffee runs out!

I'll also take a breakfast sandwich with me to eat on the road, and a green tea to rehydrate with after I swim. Have I mentioned I'm addicted to green tea? I drink the bottled diet Lipton green tea at home, and I drink hot Bigelow green tea which is free where I work. I have not had a cold all this winter, so maybe it helped!

TTFN!

Comments:
I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! I want to see the baby cow! How adorable is that!
oh, I'm addicted to green tea too! especially the ones that have other flavors like pomogranite! YUM!
Hope you have a nice Sunday...
 
There is a segment about Papa Boudreauxs on Tennessee Crossroads right now. Did you know that is it in Fly, TN? I didn't know there was a Fly, TN. It is making me hungry...
 
Hi Julie! Actually the address is Fly Road in Santa Fe, TN - right next to Fly, TN. Yes, I knew about Fly,TN because Charlie's father's 'kinfolk' are from there -he has relatives buried in the Santa Fe cemetery that you pass on the way to Papa Boudreauxs. Have the seafood gumbo if you go!
 
Swimming pool temperatures: What is the temperature of the "warm" one and the cold one?

Charlie is from Fly Tennessee? That is so funny. Didn't we visit that cemetery on the way to the Jack Daniels Distillery?

I'm at my office now, with tuna salad for lunch which was ok until I started thinking about seafood gumbo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?