Saturday, February 10, 2007

 

Day 355 - Ahhh, the Weekend is Here

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! What are YOU doing this weekend?

I'm on my second load of wash, and there'll be a third. Wash, wash, wash. Charlie and I had loaded scrambled eggs (with salsa on top) and bacon for breakfast, with lots of coffee. YUM-O. The washer AND the dishwasher are making music in the kitchen. Swish swish swish.

I also started cleaning out the guest room closet, loading up some bags of stuff for Goodwill. So long, old clothes! I also need to vacuum. I also need to wash the kitchen floor. (both optional)

We may go to the movies this afternoon - it's only in the 20's here and there isn't much we can do in the cold outdoors! Charlie is outside right now, but I don't think he'll be there long.

Have a great weekend everyone - if there's something to tell, I'll write more later!

Comments:
I'm doing the same...laundry, cleaning, blah. Have a great weekend!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?