Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Day 354 - FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY!

Greetings, Bloggy end-of-weekers!

It's Friday, and it's time to march in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day, Fri-day, Fri-day, Fri-day'!

You want to lie down in a circle? Oh, all righty then...

Today is the last day for yet another person at my work - we took him out for lunch yesterday at 'Fat Mo's Hamburger' joint.

Fat Mo's is famous for gigantic and delicious burgers, but I get their gyro, which is also very good.

You can order a TWENTY-SEVEN OUNCE BURGER there if you want to. I don't want to. Here's the website if you want to peruse the menu. I had a gyro and a chocolate shake. YUM.

http://www.fatmos.com/

I'm really surprised that today is Friday - this week flew by, I must have been busy! Goal for the weekend - DO MY TAX RETURN, DO MY TAX RETURN, DO MY TAX RETURN.

Charlie is mailing a stack of Valentines for me this morning, it's less than one week away!

TTFN and have a great Friday and a great weekend, everyone.

Comments:
FRIDAYYYY!!!! Yay! Have a great weekend! I want to go to the hamburger place next time we visit!!!
xoxoxoxo
 
I hope Charlie is reminded by the Valentine mailing to get a Valentine for that special gal (the neighbor)- ha ha!

Do you know where the kid photo was taken? It's adorable!
 
Katya and Bibi, you're welcome!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?