Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

Day 353 - A New Season of Surivor-age!

Greetings, Bloggy 'Misspellers of Fiji'.

I think I might have spelled it Figi once. Oops.

Do you ever wish you could GO to some of these places? I do - as a valued GUEST or TOURIST.

I could swim five days a week and never look as good as some of these Survivor girls wearing naught more than a bloody bandana. ;-)

Everything you ever wanted to know about the 'Cannibal Isles', as Fiji is really 322 islands, only 100+ of them inhabited.

http://www.southpacific.org/text/finding_fiji.html

I'm already running out of time today - gotta go! Have a fun Thursday and GO SURVIVOR!

We are having BBQ and Chili tonight instead of pizza, I'm going to mix the two and stuff them in baked potatoes with cheese and sour cream. Sound yummy? Oh, yes.

TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Survivor night!!! Evan came over for dinner last night & we all watched american Idol...he got a new phone & will have email again soon! Yay!
 
Karen, you would look like those girls if you had to live on an island with no food and do those challenges!

I wish Ugly Betty and Survivor were not on at the same time! I'm never home at 8, don't have Tivo so can only tape one, and chose Survivor. Bummer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?