Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Day 352 - Midweek and All is Well

Greetings, O Thou Most Bloggy!

Hey - that sounds like it could have been said in the MIDDLE ages!

We're in MIDDLE Tennessee and it's the MIDDLE of the Week!

How are you? Fair to MIDDLIN'?

This 'MIDDLE School Girl' brain looks an awful lot like MY brain - please note the exceptionally large shopping area.

Is that anything to celebrate? Probably not.


I had strange dreams last night but I can't remember what they were - they must have happened in the MIDDLE of the night! (har!)

Ok, Ok, enough - I give!

I had a nice swim last night - the water at the Rec Center seemed a little warmer than usual - thank heavens.

The water aerobics class they have on Tuesdays and Thursdays was in full swing when I left - I may join it sometime - their leader appears fun and full of energy.

We have a mid-day company function today at a local hotel - the question is - will they have FOOD?

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Yep - I can believe that's Karen's brain. It would definitely be hers if it had "Legalos" stamped across the "he's so hot" area.
 
Hahahaha @ Charlie! I agree...
We had a lovely night last night. Got home from work to find the house at a balmy 45 degrees...the boiler had stopped working during the day! Brrrrrrrrrrr! Our oilman came down at 8 to save us from the cold, but the house didn't heat to full temp until morning! Such fun!! At least we have a nice, clean, happy boiler now!! Hope your day is WARM! xoxoxo
 
I'm laughing too over the brain categories, and wonder if that's my brain too. Shopping would be a little smaller. Good one Karen!

So sorry to hear that the deep freeze came to Heather and Tony! Gee it was 18 below here this morning-- glad the furnace was functioning as it should!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?