Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Day 351 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Doubles!

Here is a picture of the stuffed mini-peppers I made for the Superbowl.
Aren't they bee-you-ti-ful?

Thanks, Charlie for the photo!

The ones on the right-hand side of the dish are crab salad, and on the left side are salmon salad (slightly different stuff in them).

If you have never tried these baby sweet peppers, they are just outstanding - delicious and very low calorie which is hard to find in a food!

I have some in my lunch bag right now to snack on - they are that good! Even 'da guys' at work will snack on them if I put some out after going to Sams club - everyone's on a diet these days.

So.... What's happenin'? Idol tonight, I assume.

Swimming tonight - I didn't swim last night or go to Cracker Barrel, I am such a slacker! Slacker slacker slacker slacker!

I am grilling chicken for supper, and yesterday I mashed together a boiled turnip, parsnips and baby carrots for a tri-color-root-vegetable side dish that is actually not bad! I have some of that left over for tonight. Charlie didn't say much about it but he did consume it - I think he said it was 'interesting'. Southerners don't eat boiled turnip much.

Anyhow - it's time for me to 'Shovel off to Buffalo' - why hasn't anyone thought of that? You shuffle off to Buffalo in the summer, and Shovel off to Buffalo in the winter! Wahoo!

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Yay for Idol tonight!! I laughed to myself about Charlies comment on the root veggie mix...if Tony said something was interesting, would prob'ly mean 'don't make it again'...Hahaha! The stuffed peppers look YUMMY!! I gotta get some of those!!!!!
Have a good Tuesday! xoxoxo
 
I have not had stuffed baby peppers but they look darn good!

Charlie is a true gentleman and also smart enough to knows what side his bread is buttered on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?