Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

Day 349 - Superbowl Sunday!

Greetings, Bloggy Couch Potatoes and other veggies I have known...

It's Superbowl Sunday, and Charlie, Joe and I just finished breakfast (fruit salad and breakfast sandwiches). Joe went with us yesterday afternoon to Papa Boudreaux's Cajun Cafe, then stayed over last night.

It's about 30 miles from our house and worth the drive. We got there promptly at 4pm when they open, along with all the senior citizens that eat dinner at 4 every day. ;-) (Just kidding, you seniors out there - don't get upset, it's only a blog).

I had the most OUTSTANDING Seafood Gumbo - a gigantic bowl of gumbo with big, tender shrimp, crawfish, some kind of other fish, onion, okra, and rice. Absolutely unbelievable.

We all shared a bowl of red beans and rice for an appetizer, and it was great too.

I've gotta go swim off my gumbo, so maybe I'll have time to blog more later. I might not, though, so don't count on it!

TTFN and have a great Superbowl!

Comments:
GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your dinner the other night sounds YUMMY!!
Love you!
xoxoxo
 
I am the first to report, yeaaa Colts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?