Friday, February 02, 2007

 

Day 347 - Friday is HERE and the SNOW is HERE!

Greetings, Bloggy Shovelers!

We actually did get snow last night!

Happy Groundhog Day to everyone, and Happy Birthday to our friend KD! It's not everyone that can have the same birthday as a groundhog holiday. ;-)

Go outside and make snowmen in a circle... Or snow angels... Or go sledding...

Good grief - the news and weather forecasters went on and on about yesterday's snow non-event, and then didn't mention we'd have a significant snow overnight last night!

It's supposed to snow till the late morning here. If the roads are OK I'll go into work, if they're not I'll work from home.

Charlie just went outside to see if the newspaper made it here - he'll do a road inspection too. ;-)

Charlie's back - he says it's snowing hard but the road is just wet, that sounds good. AND the paper was here, which means the paper carrier made it OK.

Ahhh - Friday of Superbowl Weekend. I am SOOOO ready for Friday, and I might be ready to do my taxes this weekend! I need to double check that I've received all the statements I need, but I think I have.

I'll make this quick because I might need to leave early. TTFN and have a good weekend!

Comments:
We're waiting for snow. Supposed to get here by midnight. I wish it would snow in the daytime so I can watch it snow. That's one thing good abuot retirement, watching it snow rather than being cooped up in a building! Hope your commute was safe! I'm going to make your teriaki chicken wings for the Super Bowl up at Mary Ann and Ray's.
 
Happy Friday!!!! We got less than a dusting last night...still not enough to plow so Tony's bummed...haha!
Have a great weekend!
xoxoxoxo
 
At least you got to stay home! Why not some rolling in the snow?

Enjoy the Stupor Bowl, everyone!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?