Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

Day 330 - IDOL is BACK!

Greetings, Bloggy American Idol-Lovers!

Don't forget - Idol is BACK and it's TONIGHT! I don't know why I like that show, but I do. I wonder what Elliot from last years show (one of my faves) is doing now, I hope he got a contract.

I really don't have time to blog this morning because I spent too long in email working on stuff for the summer reunion conference I lead (see veggie carving in August). Oops.

I also don't have time to blog because I am making a double batch of peanut butter, chocolate chip, walnut cookies to take to work for another team member's last day. They are dropping like flies, I'll tell you.

So - dearest readers - Apologies - 'puny blog' today and I've gotta go. TTFN!

Comments:
Yay for Idol!!!! Evan's supposed to come for dinner tonight...he doesn't know yet that he's in for a 2 hour Idol Marathon! Hehehe...poor guy may not ever come back again!
xoxoxoxo
 
I'm vicariously enjoying the cookies, Karen. Yumm! I'll tune into Idol, for sure. Just checked out your birthday blog last night and how I love that picture! You were (and are) just that sweet!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?