Monday, January 15, 2007

 

Day 329 - Older But No Wiser!

Greetings, Monday Celebrants!

Today is the MLK day holiday, but my company doesn't get that day off.

Charlie does, lucky thing! He has a list of errands to run today, and since it's going to be a rainy day it won't be a good day to 'play outside'.

Now that I'm older, I made a good decision and a bad decision yesterday.

Good decision: To go to Outback for coconut shrimp and prime rib.

Actually, 2 margaritas, a salad, bread, baked sweet potato, coconut shrimp, and a 16oz prime rib that had practically no fat on it. YUM-O! I did bring home a little prime rib for 'snackage'.

Bad Decision: To go see 'Children of Men' at the movies. It was extremely violent, dark, miserable, and deeply disturbing to me! I was upset even after the movie! I needed that margarita after seeing that movie. I can't recommend it at all, though I should say that I like Clive Owen and his performance was good.

Sans movie - a very nice birthday celebration, nice cards, nice gifts, phone calls, etc. My mother sung Happy Birthday to me over the phone, my daughter did too, and my brother and his whole family did as well! (Pay up the Happy Birthday royalties, folks!)

Well, that will do it for 'The Day After' Birthday Blog. TTFN and have a nice MONDAY!

I left a note to myself on Friday at work reminding me what I need to work on today in case I GOT OLD over the weekend. ;-)

Comments:
My happy birthday song was the best though, right? Haha!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?