Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

Day 328 - Happy Birthday to Me!

Greetings, Blogregation! Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks to all the family members who have sent me gifts and cards, I opened some of them this morning.

Yes, the photo to the left is me, but not on my birthday (notice it's summertime).

Also notice that my sister behind me has bare feet - in the 'good ole days' kids ran around barefoot all summer. I am still barefoot in the house (most of the time) and avoid socks like the plague.

I went to swim kind of late yesterday morning, and the pool was full of young, shrieking kids. Of course they were having a blast, but my serenity suffered for it. I had a great time with 'da gals' from former work, and Thank you, Debbie for the new scarf, it is lovely!

Endorsement: I loved the movie 'Night at the Museum' yesterday, I thought it was just great. Especially if you can take a kid or two with you to see their 'glee'. A little kid in back of me was so anxious for the movie to start that at the onset of each preview he'd say 'Here we go, Dad!', 'Here we go, Dad!' I won't comment on the kids that kept kicking our seats though...

I'm going to go swim as soon as I've blogged, then come back home for more birthday celebration, then out to dinner.

I've been craving Alaskan King Crab and had planned to go to a Chinese buffet that served it - HOWEVER, I've decided that taking a chance on a new place and driving 60 miles to it just doesn't sound like a 'birthday dinner' to me.

I think I'll have a 'surf and turf' kind of dinner instead, maybe to Outback for coconut shrimp and filet mignon or prime rib, or maybe Texas Roadhouse.

Sound YUMMY? Yes!

Well, I'll go finish my coffee in the kitchen, and write more later as I have more to tell. TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday dear MAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuu!
LOVE YOU MAMMA!
 
Hi Heather and Tony, I had a dark chocolate covered cranberry even before I had breakfast this morning! Thank you SO MUCH for sending these to me, I just LOVE them (and so does everyone at work now). ;-) Love you too! xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?