Saturday, January 13, 2007

 

Day 327 - Birthday Eve!

Greetings, all of you readers who have ever had a birthday!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY, and don't even ask which number.

Can you believe I found a photo for 'Birthday Eve'? I guess if you're turning 80, you need to celebrate as soon as possible because you might not remember it the next day!

Did I tell you about my team at work?

HALF OF MY TEAM HAVE CONSECUTIVE BIRTHDAYS.

Interruption here - the new, improved Blogger release is screwing up my sentence spacing again. I should never have upgraded, I had a feeling it would be buggy.
Apologies if this doesn't look perfect, but I don't have all day to play with whitespace.

Yesterday was one team member's birthday, my manager's birthday is today, my birthday is tomorrow, and the guy I sit next to is Monday! Can you believe it? I sense another luncheon out coming on...

I went to have wonton soup yesterday, by the way. P.F. Changs has the best wonton soup I know of, they put in a few extra vegetables and a few shrimp as well.

Second interruption - Charlie has gotten really good at cooking breakfast - he made himself eggs, bacon and PANCAKES for breakfast while I have been blogging! Good job, Charlie! I can't eat all that food, so I'm having a simple breakfast sandwich on the way to swim.

I'm meeting 'da gals' from work at Opry Mills Mall, we're going to an IMAX movie then out to eat at the Caney Fork Fish Camp catfish place I've mentioned several times. I'm looking forward to it!


TTFN and have a great Saturday!


Comments:
Hi Karen, Happy Birthday eve to you too! Funny picture, that 80th! We're at Lyn and Steve's and today is the party for Will--he's such a great guy and we're all so happy he's home, even if it's only until this Tues the 16th.
Talk to you soon!
 
Happy Birthday Eve!!!!!! Had fun at Lyn's today but everyone wished you were there!
Hope you have a great day tomorrow! I'll call you when I get home from running around...LOVE YOU!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?