Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Day 326 - My Favorite Workday of the Week

Greetings, Ladies and Gents!

Guess What? It's Friday! F-R-I-D-A-Y! This picture really doesn't have anything to do with Friday, but I thought it was cute.

Scamper in a circle, if you wish. The weekend is almost here! I've had a busy week and am ready for the weekend.

Chinese buffet was yummy yesterday, and I didn't eat too much. One thing I didn't get that I miss now - my wonton soup!

You have to ask for it separately at this restaurant, and I didn't bother, so now I'm craving it and probably won't be satisfied till I go have some.

Quote of the day:
There will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting. George Carlin

Dreamland update - Nuthin'! I couldn't have a memorable dream right now if I went to sleep with headphones on. Must be brain overload.

Tomorrow I have a big day planned with the gals from former-work, plus swimming and shopping. I'm SO looking forward to it!

I've gotta go for now - have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Comments:
Have a great Birthday Weekend Mamma!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU! XOXO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?