Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Day 319 - Hey! It's Friday Already!

Greetings, Bloggy Marchers! It's the First Friday in January.

March in an especially big circle, chanting 'FRI-DAY! FRI-DAY! FRI-DAY!'.

Now, doesn't that feel good? Yes it does!

I am having nutmeg in my coffee this morning. I guess I haven't gotten over the holidays quite yet. I also have more holiday 'stuff' to put away around the house, but I'm not in a hurry.

I got my tax return packet from the IRS in the mail, but I have to wait for all the other stuff before I can do my taxes. Remember, over the last year I've had two employers and also had unemployment compensation to deal with. Joy of joys.

I'm logged into work at the moment too, waiting for an overnight job to finish ('cause I made a change to something yesterday and I want to be sure it didn't explode).

Let's see - I'm organizing a lunch out with the gang at my new work to say farewell to someone on the team. He is leaving for another job that pays more. He's got kids, do I need to say anything else? I don't think you can have a salary big enough when raising a family. Anyway, we're doing the 'Chinese Buffet' thing next Thursday, and I am looking forward to that!

Ok - my overnight jobs (there are two) just finished, so all is well with the world. Sigh of relief.

I don't have much else to talk about except this:

Do you think the tips of most Q-tips are too big for your ears? I had to buy a different brand with smaller tips (and they have real wooden sticks, not plastic) because my ear canals are small. My doctor used to use the 'kiddie' ear scope thingy because the 'adult' one was too big.

(Yeah, yeah, delicate thing that you are, girl)

Charlie is upset because the paper isn't here yet - that is a normal thing on a Friday, our paper guy just can't seem to get it in gear. Maybe he goes out on Thursday nights with the boys or something...

Well, I'm gonna get a move-on. TTFN and have a great Friday!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?