Wednesday, January 31, 2007

 

Day 345 - Midweek and Midlife - Oh, Joy!

Greetings, Bloggy Readers!

Pick your crisis, Midweek or Midlife?

You know what I did last night?

I googled something and got back a link to my own blog!

HOW COOL BUT SCARY IS THAT? Oh my gosh...

I should write a whole blog contrasting midweek and midlife, but I don't have time today.

I've been doing some emailing early these past few mornings and using up my blogging time!

It is 10 frigid degrees this morning and we're expecting snow overnight tonight. Brrr....

Go get milk and bread everyone, and if you're not already in your midlife crisis, watch out for the midweek one!

Comments:
I don't want to sound unsympathetic but it was 9 below this morning (18 this afternoon), nice and sunny tho!

Amazing that you got a link to your blog when you were searching for something!
 
That is so cool that YOUR BLOG is now a source for general information...think maybe you've been writing too long??? Naaaa, I think not!! Day two of American Idol! Yayyyyyyyy!
 
Hi Heather and Mom! Yes, it was a surprise to see my blog link come back from google! Stay warm! We're supposed to get snow tonight.
 
It is nippy in SF tonight too; 52 degrees.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?