Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 

Day 344 - Twofer Twosday

Greetings, Bloggy Doublers!

It's Twofer Tuesday (yes, I intentionally said Twosday above).

So - what do I have double of this morning?

Double Layer Formations?
Double Chins?
Double Trouble?
Double Dog Dare ya?
Double entendres? (By the way, I always have a double entendre or two hanging around.)

I have been running a bit slow on the blog these last couple of days - maybe I am doubly slow or maybe my double-digit age is showing?

Quote of the day:
I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. Muhammad Ali

Anyhow - have a double-nice Tuesday, hope you have double-good-luck today, and if you're going to cause trouble, make it double-trouble!

TTFN!

Comments:
hahaha! Funny blog today! Happy Twosday!
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?