Monday, January 29, 2007

 

Day 343 - Superbowl Countdown Week

Greetings, Bloggy Couch-Potato-Quarterbacks!

I was busy in email this morning doing Superbowl Sunday planning, so I'm just going to say Hi and Bye today.

You readers will be busy catching up on the weekend blogs anyway!

What are YOU going to be doing for Superbowl Sunday? We've been invited to TY and SY's house to watch the Superbowl on their new Hi-definition flat screen TV, and we're already looking forward to it!

I've promised to bring biscuits and jam to work this morning, so I've got to run.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Happy Monday...(that's an oxymoron, huh??) Have a great week Mamma!
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Not sure I'll watch Superbowl - no 49ers, no Pats, no Eagles -- ho hum. Not only that I don't have an invitation to any parties. I usually just go to a bar anyway.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?