Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

Day 337 - Twofer Tuesday - Again!

Greetings, Gentle Readers! Monday is gone and Tuesday is here.

Yesterday should have been a Tuesday, because I double-dined. I went out to eat for lunch at a place called 'Baja Fresh', and went out to eat for dinner at Cracker Barrel. I am in big-scale-trouble - get it? Big Scale-Trouble? Har Har.

I am going to bring my swim stuff with me and try to go swim after work. I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna...

Today's entry is going to be short, because I am running a little bit behind schedule. I try to get 'blogged' by 6am or so, and it's already almost 6.

Quote of the day:
Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday. Ray Kroc, founder of McDonalds.

Maybe I can get creative today and knock out some of the stuff I'm working on! TTFN!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?