Monday, January 22, 2007

 

Day 336 - GONE Pats and GONE Saints! Oops.

Greetings, Les Bloggy Miserables! Are you sad about how the playoffs turned out yesterday?

Well, the two teams I wanted to move on to the Superbowl aren't moving on. Sheesh. Maybe my blog entry was bad luck? If you want to blame me, that's fine, I can take it.

Well, I am sure the Tennesseans are happy about the Colts winning because their quarterback, Peyton Manning was the UT college quarterback... Mr. Laser-Rocket-Arm himself...

Actually, if you think of it, New Orleans folks shouldn't mind Peyton going to the Superbowl either because his father's house is in the Garden District of New Orleans, I saw it when I was on a tour there...

Changing subjects... We have a new guy starting on our team today, another person starting in a few weeks, and another one leaving in 2 weeks. Rapidly changing group, eh?

I am going to start reporting to a new director today (same manager), and I haven't even met him yet. The IT industry is an ever-changing one. Just let me do my work and leave me alone, ok?

My daughter tells me that my son just got a computer - that means I can send him email again (I used to be able to send to his cell phone) so I am happy. Heather - does Evan have email yet?

Guess I'll make this short because I need a coffee refill. I've been enjoying some 'Creme Brulee' coffee my friend CD gave me for Christmas, it tastes like dessert! (go figure). Thanks, CD!

We're off to Cracker Barrel tonight for catfish, AND I'm going out for lunch today. BAD diet week...

TTFN! Go Colts!

Comments:
Evan doesn't have a computer, DAD has a new computer! Silly! So no, he doesn't have email...
The Pats SUCKED last night...I'm disgusted. But I could stand for 'da bears' to win! Tony was cheering for the Colts anyway..traitor.
Have a good Monday! xoxoxoxo
 
Well I'm totally unhappy that the Patriots lost last night. No heroics in the last minute as we have gotten accustomed to expect! Probably there is some justice to Peyton Manning finally getting to the Super Bowl. There's always next year!
 
Again showing my age, I was once a Baltimore Colts fan, and in 1967, even saw Johnny "U" play in Baltimore, but more exciting, in the same game I saw Bubba Smith play to the chorus, "Kill, Bubba, Kill!" Ahhh, those were the days.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?