Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

Day 335 - Go Pats and Geaux Saints!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I forgot to mention yesterday that 'Geaux Saints' was written on the menu board, I thought that was pretty cool. However, being from New England, I have to root for the Patriots. We'll be watching this afternoon.

Just a click and a promise, because I am hitting the road to go swim. It's raining so it will take even longer to get there.

I just finished sneezing a bunch of times, I wonder if I'm catching my first cold of the winter. Hope not.

Charlie and I were kept awake last night by caterwauling cats - what an awful sound! The sound of nightmares if you ask me!

Church sign of the week:
Have long-standing problems? Try kneeling!

Who thinks these up? Is there a website for that?

Gotta go make a breakfast sandwich and hit the road.

Hey - waist watchers out there!

Thomas's English Muffins has just come out with 100 calorie English Muffins (5 grams fiber) and they are DEEE-LICIOUS! The only trouble with them is that I've eaten 4 or 5 of them since Thursday. This is not a good diet week for me - Pizza Wednesday, Cajun Friday, English Muffins in between. Oops.

TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Sunday! We'll be watching the Pats too!!!! Have a good week! xoxoxoxoxo
 
One of my travel dreams is to tour Louisiana bayou country, concentrating on the music and food places along the way. Good research project for the timeshare/travel blogger?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?