Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Day 332 - Thursday is Here, Friday is NEXT

Greetings!

You are looking bright and bloggy this morning!

I looked on the web for 'ice art' this morning, and found this beauty on the nasa website.

Don't ask me what it IS, except it's ICE and it's lovely. ;-)

Awesome.

Let's see - the week is flying by, and as noone commented on yesterday's blog entry, I imagine it was dull. Apologies for that, but I have limited blog time nowadays...

Weather update - we are actually having cooler temps this week, feels like January instead of JUNE.

Quote of the day:
Style's not something that you decide on on Monday and photograph on Thursday. You've been developing that for your whole life. Simon Le Bon

Hmmm - is having 'style' a good thing, or something to obsess over?

[Fade to psychiatrist couch...]

Doctor Bloggy - am I afflicted with 'style'?

No, Karen, your affliction is in the region of your brain, not your clothing.

Doctor Bloggy - is there anything I should DO about that?

Yes, see my secretary on the way out, that will be $120.

TTFN folks - gotta go earn some bucks to pay Doc Bloggy with! Have a nice day!

Comments:
I love those ice pictures! Very cool! It's FREEZING here and we might get some snow...I'm not looking forward to that, but Tony is dying to use his new plow! He said he'll plow even if we only get 1/2 an inch!!! I forgot to mention on my last comment that Evan came over last night to eat the chicken pie Grammy brought on Saturday! It was soooo yummy! Thanks Grammy!!
Love you, Have a great Friday!!!
xoxoxo
 
This is really in response to the "older & wiser" shirt on Wednesday-- did someone say "wisdom is wasted on the old"? If not they should because now that the "old" are wiser, we still can't change what we did when we weren't wise. So who needs it now except to lecture our kids?
 
Nancy - sorry to mention it, but if you can't REMEMBER who said 'Wisdom is wasted on the old', it's probably because you're old too. Love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?