Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Day 331 - Midweek and Happy to See It

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

How is your workweek going this week? Mine has been good, although I'm running late on one thing.

I woke up this morning with a little headache and feeling kind of 'puffy' - I thought to myself - 'PMS follows me around like the Grim Reaper', so today's picture is of the Grim Reaper, alias Homer Simpson. ;-)

Yesterday I overheard one of my business users compliment me to my manager, so that makes me happy.

I brought in SY's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies yesterday for our team member's last day. THANK YOU SY, THESE ARE SUCH A HIT AND SO EASY! Two people asked for the recipe, and a few other people happened to drift over from other departments to scarf one up. Have I posted the recipe for them? I'll look back and check.

I brought 24 cookies to work and brought ONE home - people were too polite to eat the last one.

A new guy at work says he and his wife have the perfect relationship - she loves to cook and he loves to eat. I thought that was really sweet.

Well, it's 6am and to keep on my morning schedule I need to GO. TTFN and have a nice day!

Comments:
Sorry I didn't get a chance to read yesterday! Evan came over early to hang out and have dinner..it was nice! Hopefully he will make it a habit! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?