Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

Day 310 - It's Wednesday, But Feels Like Monday!

Greetings, Bloggy Gulls and Bloggy Buoys!

The New Year Countdown is ON!

After 4 luscious days off, it's time to go back to work. Drat.

After I upload a picture to Blogger, this new Blogger double spaces all my bloody text. Drat.

Our company is sleeping in the other room, and Charlie will be taking over in the kitchen while I'm at work.

We had delicious 'crabbies' for appetizers last night (a hot crab meat and cheese mixture spread on english muffins and baked till crisp), then gyros and southern-style green beans with ham. I know that green beans don't go with gyros, but they were a request.

We watched 'House of Flying Daggers' last night. It's a martial arts movie, but quite visually stunning and unbelievable acrobatics. I liked it!

Did I tell you that 'Eragon' was awful? Don't bother to see it, especially if you've read the books and have an expectation!

Back to New Year stuff...

Countdown to New Year - from right now...4 days, 108 hours, 6492 minutes

In February, the Chinese New Year will begin, and 2007 will be the year of the pig.

If you were born in 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983 or 1995 - you were born under the sign of the pig. Like the pig, you are highly regarded for your chilvary and pureness of heart, and you often make friends for life. For pigs in 2007, any recent setbacks or obstacles can be overcome so look forward to a year in which to really shine, either personally or professionally.

I know a lot of 1947-born people, and my sister was born in 1959, so they can look forward to a great year!

TTFN - gotta get ready!

Comments:
Bummer...back to work! I still have a few more days to go! ;)
Yay!!!
Happy New year (soon)
xoxoxoxo
 
I am a Rooster, my son is a Dog.

OK, who is the company getting that yummy food?
 
What am I???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?