Monday, December 25, 2006

 

Day 308 - Merry Christmas!!!

Greetings, Christmas Carolers!

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Did Santa visit your house?

Charlie and I are opening our presents right now, so I'd best get back to the merriment.

We're on our second cup of Bloggy juice, and I've already opened one gift card and one T-fal frying pan (which I am already planning to use when we have breakfast)

TTFN! More later!!!

I'm baaack - I love all my presents (I like practical, useful, not too expensive presents), and Charlie likes his too.

Confession: I forgot that one of Charlie's gifts was still in my closet - I gave it to him as soon as I remembered.

Christmas horrors:

Back when I didn't drink coffee, SOMEONE gave me a coffee maker for Christmas to make HIM coffee with. No, it was NOT Charlie, he would never do something like that.

My mother's friend received a potato peeler from her boyfriend for Christmas. So much for that boyfriend.

Someone Charlie knows bought 4 tires for HIS car and told his wife that was HER Christmas present. Good grief!

My children have received gifts of clothing in the past MANY sizes too small - if you're going to give clothes, ASK FOR THE SIZE!

Readers - please feel free to post comments with additional Christmas horror stories!

It's 2pm. I am doing some housecleaning (company coming in tomorrow), some wash, I've made a batch of homemade strawberry jam, and we're eating lunch - we'll have our Christmas dinner later tonight.

Menu for Christmas dinner: Turkey, Stuffing, Gravy, Brown and Serve Rolls, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Pearl Onions, Peas, and whatever else I feel like making...

Menu alteration - I put a pot of green beans on to cook - 'Southern Style' green beans take a couple of hours.

TTFN! Merry Christmas!




Comments:
Merry Christmas!! LOVE YOU!
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?