Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Day 304 - Two More Workdays Till Christmas Weekend!

Greetings, Bloggy Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh-Gatherers!

Did you ever wonder what the heck Frankincense and Myrrh ARE?

Well, things like that are something the internet can help with... (roll sound clip of Mighty Mouse singing 'Here I come to save the daaaay')

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question283.htm

I am making slow but forward progress catching up on things at work. We had a pizza party yesterday at lunch, so I drowned my sorrows in pizza. ;-)

This week was NOT calorie-friendly, by the way. Luncheon AND dinner out on Monday. Mexican food on Tuesday. Pizza party on Wednesday, then Chili-on-top-of-fritos for dinner last night. Ouch.

Girl - stop this bloggin' crap and get busy exercising! Go eat some frankincense and myrrh.

Christmas preparations... Even slower than my work progress!

Charlie and I watched some of 'Scrooge' last night, so that was kinda Christmasy...
We have the tree lit every night, and I LOVE to see it in the corner, I'm glad it's UP!
We open our Christmas cards and feel guilty that we haven't sent many out this year.
The turkey is in the fridge waiting for Christmas day (unless I feel like cooking it early!)
My Christmas wish - to go see 'Eragon' at the movies. ;-)

That's about it folks, gotta get ready for work! TTFN and FINISH THY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

Comments:
Almost time!!! Today was MY last workday till Christmas! YAY!!!! Don't go back till Jan 2nd! Tony is out Shopping and I'm wrapping presents...NOT FUN. We saw 'ELF' the other night, but no other Xmas movies...bummer.
Have a good Friday! xoxoxoxoxo
 
I have REALLY cut down on wrapping presents, I use gift bags and stockings and stuff like that instead! Merry Christmas! xxx-ooo
 
Gift bags are the world's greatest invention next to toilet paper.

I will not see your blog again until next Wednesday sad to say. Off to San Diego, 70 degrees and walks on the beach. Very Merry Christmas to be with my son.

I am bringing a DVD of the first year of Saturday Night Live so Eric, a fan, will know what it was like when it was really great!!

Merry Christmas to the blog audience!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?