Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Day 303 - Wishing for Vacationtime...

Greetings, Bloggy Christmas Carolers!

Of course you recognize this image from 'A Charlie Brown Christmas', don't you? I didn't watch it this year! Eeek!

I also haven't watched 'March of the Wooden Soldiers' with Laurel and Hardy - that is a family Christmas tradition as well.

I also haven't watched 'Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol', another family tradition.

And you wonder why I'm not ready for Christmas??? Is life all work and swimming? Yep.

I have to make this REALLY short, because I am leaving early for work. WHY does work get so busy at Christmastime?

My team Christmas get-together yesterday afternoon was fine, and I even like my white elephant gift (a glitter lava lamp thing). The gift I brought in was enjoyed and stolen, so I'm happy.

I have too many irons in the fire at the moment, and due to a production issue yesterday, I am way behind where I wanted to be this week. Oops. So anyway, I am going to go in early and try to catch up a bit.

I hope YOU have some vacationtime saved up and can take it at Christmas! Enjoy the season! TTFN!

Comments:
Karen, I have a distinct memory of your having a lava lamp back in the day. Am I right?

About vacation requests - you can't have it all (darn it!)
 
I DO have vacation time left! Almost a week, so my last day is tomorrow, and I don't return until Jan 2nd!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Of course that means that Tony will put me to work at the shop....so not much of a vacation! Haha! Almost done w/ my Xmas shopping, FINALLY!!!!!!
xoxoxoxxoxox
 
Nancy - yes, I had a lava lamp - the 'goo' inside was orange. Heather, congratulations on having vacation time! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?