Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Day 302 - Tuesday, With Two Christmas Functions in Two Days

Greetings, Bloggy Two-for-Tuesday-ers!

Today’s photo depicts my lovely oak and tile Christmas Lazy Susan and matching Christmas trivets, which are happily awaiting Christmas dinners 'sur le table'.

I have quite a bit of Christmas 'stuff' set out around the house and hanging on the walls - I have more, but for just one week I am thinking 'if I take all this out I just have to turn around and put it back again'.

I had a wonderful afternoon yesterday, but of course I didn't get everything done that I had listed on the blog... I just visited, ate, swam, and hit the road home.

I enjoyed seeing my former coworkers and catching up on the gossip at the Christmas luncheon I attended. I miss them, even now!

Contemplation: It is amazing how close you get to the people you work with, even if you don't know a thing about their home lives. You spend a great deal of your life at work, as you know!

I ordered a dozen Oysters Rockefeller for my meal, and only shared ONE. They were yummy - although different from the ones I had in Florida, as they were topped with hollandaise sauce rather than melted cheese! No calories in those, girl!

Back to my NEW job and what's going on there...

This afternoon we have our team Christmas function at Cozymels Mexican restaurant. That should be fun. We're leaving work early to spend the last couple hours of the workday 'bonding'.

We're doing a 'white elephant' gift exchange where you re-gift something you already had at home. I like that concept!

One of my coworkers showed up at work yesterday with a new tattoo. Mid-life crisis alert!

Another of my coworkers caught a small MOUSE at work yesterday. Hide the food, folks!

TTFN and have a great Tuesday!

Comments:
Ahhh--a fresh page.

Christmas tree is beautiful. If you want to see decoration madness check out Aunt Mary Ann's at Christmas -- and her tree is always spectacular.

Try to get some WORK done over the holidays!
 
Glad you got to go to the lunchen w/ your old co-workers! I still have a bunch of shopping to do that hopefully will be finished tomorrow!!!! Oysters...YUCK. hahaha!
xoxoxoxox
 
OHHHHHHHHH, and that White Elephant thing...what a great idea! Gotta remember that one!!!!
 
Hi Nancy! Hi Heather! The white elephant thing was great! I got rid of a candle and some potpourri I had, and in exchange I got a glitter lava lamp thing for my desk at work! xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?