Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Day 301 - ONE WEEK AND COUNTING!

Greetings and Welcome to a New Bloggy Pre-Christmas Work Week!

Merry One Week Till Christmas!

Here is a picture of my finished tree, and please note my little fake-present-characters under it. They are made out of wrapped boxes with craft-characters on the top of each box.

Isn’t it just Bee-yew-tee-ful?

Since it is CHRISTMAS WEEK, that makes it a very special week…

I have to blog and RUN because I am going to work early.

I am going to work early because I plan to leave at lunchtime (subject to manager approval).

I am going to leave early to join some of my former co-workers at a Christmas luncheon, visit for as long as I care to, MAYBE stop in where I used to work, then go swim and finish my Christmas shopping! (big plan, we’ll see how much of it actually happens).

Tomorrow afternoon I have my NEW work get-together and gift exchange. I am hoping that will be fun too.

Something that I forgot to tell yesterday…

The Christmas tree ‘helper’ guy at Home Depot laughed at his own job assignment.

He was quite short and whenever he needed to fulfill his ‘helper’ duties, he would have to go get a ladder, climb the ladder, detach the tree from the line it was attached to, ask the potential tree owner to hold it while he climbed down the ladder, put it away, and came back to move the tree to the area where they would trim the end and all that stuff.

My Christmas chore list is slightly shorter, but not by much. Help me get ready in time, Santa!

Comments:
Have a nice time at lunch!!! You're tree looks beautiful!!!! (Especially since there are no kittens crawling through it!! haha)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?