Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

Day 300 - Hey! That's a big number!

Greetings, Blogregation! It's Sunday again!

I've already been up, had coffee with Charlie, been to Nashville and back to swim, and we're just about to go get the Christmas tree (yes, finally finally finally).

I am wearing the new bracelet my friend CD gave me for 'early Christmas', and a new pullover that matches it.

I'll try to write more later - I need to get the tree decorated, run to Sams club, and MAYBE make a batch of jam, I need a bunch for the holidays and a jar or two for the neighbors (actually only one neighbor, and from what I hear he doesn't share it with his wife or his children!).

By the way - SURVIVOR FINALE TONIGHT!!! TTFN! There is a 2 hour finale then a one hour reunion show.

Mission accomplished!

The tree is UP but not decorated - that's enough for now, the branches need to 'rest' anyway and spread out a bit. We got a 7 foot douglas fir that smells heavenly for $19.99 at Home Depot. Perfect tree, perfect price...

Product pitch - I bought one of those tree-disposal-bags that you put on the floor and pull up over the tree when you're ready to remove it - to get it outside without contaminating the whole house with needles. Confession - I already put a small hole in it getting the &^%$$ thing open.

Issue - I can't find the tree skirt that I put around the bottom of the tree - I might have pitched it in disgust last year thinking I would REMEMBER to ask for a tree skirt for 'early Christmas'. Oops.

Attention family!

Please get me a large tree skirt at Christmas clearance and put it away for my present for next year. Right now I have a forest green sheet wrapped around the bottom of the tree and that is the &^%$# tree skirt this &^%$# year, &^%$#.

TTFN again!

Comments:
Oh no...Survivor TONIGHT?? It's SUNDAY?? Does that mean you get to eat pizza tonight too? Isn't it a two hour show or something crazy like that? That's a lotta survivor! Glad you got your tree...mine looks like a mangled mess of crooked branches and droopy lights...the cats now springboard from the office chair and onto the FRONT of the tree like velcro...It's pretty amusing, but it's destroyed the tree for the year. (Well, I COULD straighten it all out, but why??)
Have a great day & Survivor night! xoxoxoxoxo
 
Hi Heather - sorry to hear your tree has become a cat-trampoline. Next year they should be better-behaved, or maybe they could go on feline A.D.D. medication... I'm off to Sams Club! xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?