Saturday, December 16, 2006

 

Day 299 - Think Christmas, Girl!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Warriors!

Here is another vintage photo from a past Christmas, with me, my older sister, and my father.

That mop of blond hair in the center of the photo is me. Note the Nativity setup (creche) in the left corner, the present debris around the floor, and try NOT to notice the plastic still on the lampshade in the back!

I should also mention the table the lamp is sitting on. Mom- tell me if I don't have this right! My father was a minister, and when one of his churches was renovated, they took out the old pews and brought in new ones. My father took some of the wood from the church pews, refinished it, and made a coffee table and two end tables for us. They were wonderfully sturdy, as well as 'special'. What do you think of that?

I am using Internet Explorer 7 now, and my blogger fonts look different - 'Does this font make my blog look fat?' Darn tootin' it does.

I am already on my second cup of Bloggy juice (caffeine infusion), and will be leaving soon for 'swimmage and shoppage'. I HAVE to get the tree and get it decorated this weekend! Goodness gracious! What will Santa think of me?

I was in a training class yesterday, and the instructor asked us 'Does anyone FEEL like it's Christmas yet?' Nobody did. He said we should all do some things to get into the Christmas spirit. I raised my hand and remarked 'Uh... that would be called...brainwashing...'

Lunch out yesterday - two taco bell soft chicken tacos (fresco style - they leave off the cheese and sour cream so they're not fattening) and a Venti Nonfat Cappuccino with 3 sweet n lows. They went just fine together, thank you very much. After having all that coffee I had to beg the instructor for a break midafternoon.

I got the NICEST, NICEST, NICEST Christmas message in email from my former manager where I used to work. I don't think he reads my blog but I am thanking him anyway.

Have a nice Saturday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Aww, that's nice that your manager sent you an email! We had a nice Xmas party yesterday, but I'm still a little 'off' from it....NOT good w/ drinking, even though I only had 1 1/2 drinks TOTAL...sheesh, lightweight...Have a great weekend! We have a bday party later today when Tony gets home from work....an HOUR away!! UGH!
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?