Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

Day 295 - Bribery Will Get You Somewhere

Greetings, Bloggy Wheelers and Dealers!

Today's blog is going to be a 'click and a promise' while I watch over my bribery-cobbler (is that a flavor?), which is in the oven.

Have I told you this story yet? Someone on my team, who works out of Atlanta, won the 'Employee of the Month' award. Part of that recognition is a reserved parking spot in the front row - which he won't be using. Enter all the folks like me who would LOVE to use it this month...

By the way - at my FORMER work, some years I had a reserved spot in the parking garage, and I truly enjoyed it. I have a 'thing' about getting the same parking spot - some folks who read this blog can tell you about that.

Another team member is responsible for coordinating the parking-spot-wanna-be's. He has indicated he is receptive to the following bribe - peach cobbler, now renamed to 'bribery-cobbler'. Another plus - today the real Employee of the Month - the team member from Atlanta - is also in the office, so can enjoy some of the cobbler instead of just hearing about it.

I admit, I would have made the cobbler anyway, but I also don't mind getting a few days in a reserved parking spot!

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
I would give you a parking spot for that cobbler! Yum!
 
I'd give you TWO parking spots...how 'bout that?? Do I win? Haha!!!
Come back now, Please. We miss you!!
 
Thanks, gang! Come to my house and I'll make one specially for you! xxx-ooo
 
I'M READY RIGHT NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?