Friday, December 08, 2006

 

Day 291 - Off We Go, Into the Wild Blue Yonder

Seasons Greetings, Bloggy Babes and Bloggy Dudes!

As you know, I'm leaving for New England for 'early Christmas', two suitcases full of presents with me.

Hopefully the airline baggage folks won't jump up and down on them and break everything in them.

(Evil Bloggyman: They will NOW, dumb-butt!)

It is the coldest day of the year so far - it is down to 11 degrees. Brrr! I wonder if I should stop for gas when I'm on my way... NOT!

I am going to be good and go swim before I get my plane. I am going to 'blog, slog and go' - that means write a quick blog, slog down my coffee, and hit the road.

I had a busy week at work, and I'm ready for my break and ready to celebrate with my family!

Heather's picking me up at the airport - thank you Heather! See you soon!

TTFN!

Comments:
Can't wait can't wait can't wait! Yummy Italian sandwiches for din-din!! Yayyyyyyyyy!! Got the house all clean too for my lovely visitor and told Bubba that 'Grandma' would be coming home with me!! See you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?