Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Day 287 - It's THAT DAY again...

Greetings, Bloggy Beginning-of-the-weekers! I'm not going to say the 'M' word.

The best part of today is going to be the photo of my daughter's CAT in her Christmas tree!

Isn't this the cutest thing? This cat doesn't go outside but it sure knows how to climb trees - go figure!

First of all, the URL for my blog isn't working for some reason, I had to go to www.blogger.com to log in...

Don't know what that's all about but I'm already running late blogging after trying to figure out why. This is going to be short, folks!

Second of all, Amazon.com lost an order (well, the order went in but the package never arrived). They are expediting another item so it's not a loss, just a hassle.

Third issue - it's totally freezing outside - 17 degrees. Yoo Hoo, Hello, Mother Nature! It's the SOUTH, it isn't supposed to be this cold and I like to walk outdoors at lunchtime. Doesn't seem like it's gonna happen today! (grumble grumble grumble)

Fourth issue - we had a power failure yesterday and it seems to have zapped our cable converter box. The clock is stuck on midnight, so when you use the channel guide it only shows what's happening then! We have a call into the cable company and they can't come till Wednesday, which of course is a workday!

So is that enough to complain about this morning? Looks like enough to me!

Charlie and I had a nice weekend, but that's OVER and NOW it's the WORK WEEK.

Grumble grumble grumble. TTFN and I hope you have smooth sailing today!

Comments:
Look at my cute little Xmas ornament!! Haha! Little stinker that he is! I couldn't get on blogger last night either...nothing would come up at all!!! At least the link to your page is working today! I woke up to SNOW this morning...be thankful you just have cold..Haha!
xoxoxoxo
 
I can't believe the cat didn't knock the tree down. very cute though.

Heather's backyard story reminds me about when I sent a large Fed Ex package to the family farm (on a hill in the boonies) for Christmas (about 10 gifts were in it.) It arrived during a windstorm, blew off the porch and my brother in law just coincidentally found it bouncing over the fields next to the road. I'm lucky it was ever found! Now I send the xmas package to someone else's house on the flatlands.

Things could be worse Karen and you have "early Christmas" to look forward to!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?