Saturday, December 02, 2006

 

Day 285 - Happy December!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Warriors and backyard bird watchers!

I forgot to say 'December is here' yesterday! It sure FELT like December, too!

Isn't this the cutest picture of a finch looking up at the snowflakes?

I arrived at the gas station yesterday morning at 7am, the wind was howling and tiny grains of snow were flying around. How appropriate for December!

To my rescue comes the gas station owner - an older man who seems to help out 'da ladies' who go in there for gas. He was almost unrecognizable, he had a parka on and the hood tied around his face, and all I could see were his eyes.

But since he's pumped my gas before, I handed him my credit card with confidence and he filled up the tank for me out there in the cold and wind. I need to stop by there with a jar of jam for him sometime soon.

I really didn't intend to write so much this morning, it's almost 7 and I need to hit the road to go swim and run errands. I'm slogging down the bloggy juice before I go.

Charlie and I are invited to a friends house this afternoon for dinner and couch-football, so I want to get going early!

Have a great Saturday and don't forget to Christmas shop! TTFN!

Comments:
Awww, flirtin with the old gas guy! Smart move Mamma!! Hahaha! Tree's going up today...feeling like Christmas now! xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?