Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Day 284 - Fridaaayyyzzzzzzz








Greetings, Bloggy Sleepyheads!

It's Friday! March in a circle to stay awake. We had storms overnight and several power outages, and we didn't get much sleep!

FIRST - Survivor Spoiler!!

Above - left to right - Adam, Candice, and Billy.

Candice gets voted off last night and Adam smooches her thoroughly on camera before she leaves!

Won't Billy, alias 'Metal Boy' - the-band-member-who-thought-she-loved-HIM be jealous?

Side note on Adam - I didn't think he was smart enough to win the immunity idol and he breezed through it! Could there be more to Adam than just a pretty face and hunky bod? (and perfect teeth, and a winning smile, and the courage to fool around even when he hasn't bathed in a month and smells like a compost heap?)

Will Pavarti (the boxer) take Candice's place with Adam on the lip-locked lovers isle, or is she saving herself for best-buddy Nate?

Will Jonathan last ONE MORE WEEK before even the sea creatures hate him? Tune in next week to see!


Gee, I could SO write copy for an Entertainment rag, couldn't I?

We tied a record temperature yesterday - 74 degrees, and today the temp won't get out of the 30's, with high winds and wind chills in the 20's. Brrrr...

Considering the power outages we've had already, I'd better post this blog!

I have GOT to stop this morning and get gas (I was too lazy to do it last night) and I am going to be FROZEN when I do.

So, gentle readers, adieu, adieu, parting is such sweet sorrow. (barf barf).

TTFN and have a great Friday!

Comments:
I didn't look, I didn't look! I taped Survivor -- will watch it tonight --so will have to read your blog later!

I love a fresh new page--it's like a snowstorm.
 
haha! Nancy's funny...One more week Mamma!!! Yay!!! Very excited...xoxoxoxoxo
 
Heather and Nancy, what would I do without your dedicated comments?? Heather, see you soon! xxx-ooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?