Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

Day 282 - Green Tea or Green Bee?

Greetings, Bloggy and Verdant readers!

I dreamed last night of giant green bees - they had developed INSIDE my green tea bottles, which in my dream looked like large test tubes instead of the normal sized container.

I drink a green tea just about every day, maybe I'm overdosing on antioxidants!

One bee had hatched and escaped, and the other bee was still coccooned in the plastic container.

Sorry Peta, I disposed of them in my dream.

By the way - see the photo - there IS a green bee variety, it is called a 'metallic green bee'. However, my green bees were as long as my hand and not 'earthly'.

So, OF COURSE, this morning when I awoke, I walked into the bathroom and spied a huge brown furry spider next to the tub. Great - more bugs. Sorry Peta, I disposed of it, at great risk to life and limb. (Although it was not a poisonous spider).

When Charlie came into the bathroom he said 'What's this SHOE doing in here'? I told him in great detail about the monstrous spider attack and battle that had just taken place, and that flames were shooting out of it's hind end like a blast-ended skrewt in Harry Potter but I had vanquished the foe and conquered the spider. He was suitably impressed (yawn).

Pause to vent: Can you believe I found a picture of a bag of bread in the road but can't find a good photo of a blast-ended skrewt to post on the blog? Sheesh.

So now I am sitting here drinking my celebratory cup of bloggy juice with Irish Creme flavoring, and sharing all the gory details with my darling readers.

My 4th Quarter goal review went fine yesterday, and yes I have already met or exceeded my goals. :-)

'Nuff said about that - gotta get a move-on.

We've had several warm days in a row, it may rain today but is supposed to be in the low 70's. Now THAT is perfect November weather in my book.

TTFN! Be careful and mind your bugs 'n skrewts! (instead of P's and Q's)

Comments:
Giant Green bees, huh?? Sounds pretty cool!!!! Figured I'd say hello from work instead of 11:30 at night!!! Have a great day spider battle warrior! xoxoxo
 
Where did that mind come from? green tea, green bee? what ya smokin', girl?
 
Whatever it is, can we get somma that?? We'll share w/ you Nancy!! Haha!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?