Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Day 281 - It's Tuesday! Yield to the Princess!

Greetings, Bloggy Dukes and Duchesses, ministers, earls, counts and countesses, viscounts, knights, damsels, maidens and equerries! Hear ye, Hear ye!

I was behind a car that had a license plate bracket that said 'Yield to the Princess'! It made me chuckle.

By the way - have you seen the Lego Castle set? Awesome, simply awesome! No, don't get me one!

I dreamed the other night that I was summoned by the Queen for an audience (this wasn't the Queen of England, it was the queen of some fictional place) and I didn't have a gown to wear. Oops. Nothing like a little wardrobe issue in your DREAM. What's that all about?

Our visit to Cracker Barrel last night was delicious, and yes, I had the baked potato again and so did Charlie. Thank you for inquiring. I had catfish and Charlie had a sampler platter.

Today I have a meeting with my manager to review my goals for the 4th quarter. This shouldn't be an issue, as I've already attained them all as far as I know, and there's another month left if I have forgotten something.

I have helpdesk duty this week, which means I monitor the helpdesk for incoming issues that are directed to our group. Then I research them or divvy them out to the team depending on what the question or the problem is. Sometimes they are misrouted and I send them back again to the correct group.

Okay, gang, I've gotta go - nice chatting with you but I have to get ready for WORK. TTFN and say Hi to the Queen for me when you see her.

Comments:
Hello back from the Queen! (ME of course! Haha!)
Just about to go to bed, but wanted to say hello & goodnight!! Glad you had a nice dinner at our favorite place!! YUM! Planning on doing some Xmas shopping tomorrow after work...hitting the Swansea Mall!! Hope it's not mobbed...YUCK.
Love you, bye!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?