Monday, November 27, 2006

 

Day 280 - Rise and Shine! Back to Work, Folks!

Greetings, Monday Morning Bloggy-eyed Readers!

Oops, I said the M word. Sorry about that!

You know what day it is.
You know that Thanksgiving is over.
You know you ate too much and gained some weight.
You know it's 'back to work again' till Christmas.
You know that December is THIS WEEK.
You know it's time to Christmas shop.
You know there's only a paycheck or two before Christmas.

So, what DON'T you know?

You don't know that I've taken up a new hobby - I call it 'weeding the garden'.

So what's new about that, you ask?

What that actually means is that I inspect my head in the mirror, and selectively weed out a few gray hairs from my bangs or my part, which is where I believe they are the MOST noticeable.

I've told you this before, but I gave it a name yesterday which somehow makes it an 'activity'.

Evil Bloggyman - you don't really think anyone ELSE is inspecting your &^%$# SCALP for hair color, do you? Nobody gives a flying flip about your &^%$ gray hair.

Well, no, E.B. but I know they're THERE, gleaming in the half-light like werewolf tarnished silver, and that is enough to send me on a 'search and destroy' mission, sans garlic.

I need a tool, by the way. Do you know how hard it is to grasp ONE little, wriggling gray hair and YANK it OUT of your HEAD? Ow! Should I try using the tweezers? More OW!

Okay, enough of that ranting and raving. Gotta go turn on the cable tv radio station to Solid Gold Oldies and forget about my gray hair. :)

Have a nice M-day, everyone! It's Cracker Barrel night tonight - no cooking for me!

Comments:
Yes it's Monday, a five-day work week, and inspired by Karen's story about driving forty miles to swim, tonight I'm going to walk two blocks from my office to the gym--sometimes that is hard to do! And, segueing to gray hair, I don't swim in a pool too often because my colored hair does not like chlorine!
 
Good work, Nancy! My non-colored hair doesn't like pool chemicals either, most of the time I wear a bathing cap! Fetching, absolutely fetching.
 
Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! your poor little head! Don't pull em all out...a little grey is pretty!! ;)

Xmas shopping THIS WEEK! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?