Saturday, November 25, 2006

 

Day 278 - Saturday!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! Hopefully you are enjoying your long weekend too!

I am on my way out the door for a much-needed swim, so you'll have to wait till later for 'da blog'!

TTFN!! Love you bye!

Update at 5:25pm...

Er, uh, I have no motivation so late in the day.

All I can think about is chili stuffed baked potatoes with cheese and sour cream that I am making for supper. Now I'm starving.

Evil Bloggyman: 'If you want to read something, post a comment'.

Thanks, EB. You've got my back.

TTFN!

Karen's early warning system kicks in... Bleep Bleep - attention, wishful readers!

I'm going to swim AGAIN tomorrow morning and then we have company coming for lunch, so tomorrow may be just as 'empty' as today.

Comments:
Hmmmmmmmm, how much later Mamma!! Hahaha!!
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?