Friday, November 24, 2006

 

Day 277 - Medic Alert - Turkey Coma

Greetings, Bloggy Digestion-Masters!

I don't know this guy - but I searched the web for 'Turkey Coma' and he certainly looks the part - especially with his cup still in his hand!

Thank you for joining the blog, whoever you are!

It is 8am and Charlie and I are just getting up - we've had 'Turkey Comas' since yesterday afternoon around 2pm. :-)

I am sure you can identify.

I continue to be thankful today...

Charlie and I are off till Monday, what a wonderful long weekend!

I still have some room in the fridge, even with the leftovers. I took all the meat off the turkey last night and put it in containers - that helped a lot.

We have dinner-company coming at 5. I hardly need to pick up anything for it, and I hardly need to cook.

I got on the scale this morning and hadn't gained any weight. I must have worked it off yesterday.

I didn't feel compelled to get into the 'Black Monday' shopping frenzy. I am thankful my 'bargain compulsion' didn't win out over common sense.

I DO need to go pick up some drinks and sour cream, and do some vacuuming and dusting today.

It's supposed to be close to 70 degrees this afternoon, maybe I'll go take a nap on the deck out in the sun. (That's the turkey coma trying to draw me back into it!)

Have a super Day-after-Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope you had a great day yesterday! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Day after Turkey coma!!! Haha! We had a nice day...lots of food. we also did not brave the store frenzy, although I did look online for some deals...nothing appealing, though!!!
Enjoy your long weekend! xoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?