Saturday, November 18, 2006

 

Day 271 - The Forecast today - (Craft) Fair and Sunny

Greetings, Bloggy Christmas Shoppers and Thanksgiving dinner shoppers! On your mark, get set, SHOP!

I'll be leaving here in about 45 minutes to get to the craft fair an hour before it opens, and get in line with all the other early birds.

I *might* be able to get a parking spot if I get there that early. Usually the HIGH SCHOOL parking lot is totally full (and it's a big high school) and I have to park off-site and catch a school bus over to the craft fair. I don't wanna this year. ONCE I have been there early enough to wait in line with the other early birds, and that's what I'm going to do this morning.

So, I am drinking a cup of coffee (a 3-way mix of Folgers regular, Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla, and Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut - heavenly) and will bring another one with me in a go-cup to drink in line. Then I have the issue of the CUP to think about. Hmmmm...

I just tried twice to post a picture of people in line, but Blogger ain't cooperating. Sheesh. I apologize on behalf of Blogger. They have a new version I could be using, so I guess I need to upgrade. There is a message on Blogger now every day when I log in - 'The new Blogger is ready, click here to start using it!' Well, if I click there, there's no turning back, so I haven't done it yet.

I have a wash going, and maybe it'll finish by the time I'm ready to go, so I can get it in the dryer.

Do you ever agonize about stupid laundry issues like:

Evil Bloggyman remarks - Sounds like a stupid OCD issue, not a LAUNDRY issue. Thanks, EB.

So much for the laundry conversation...

I need to shop for gifts, go swim, and hit some other stores including the grocery store. I really, seriously need to buy a turkey TODAY, ESPECIALLY if it's frozen! I don't even think I have room in the fridge for a big turkey, so it better be 10-12 pounds.

Can you tell I'm just talking to myself? Who needs a life coach - use that little voice in your head (or if you're like me - 5 little voices) that help you reason through something.

Changing subjects - the potluck at work (for 100 people) was fine yesterday, I didn't have a single dessert. Whew!

I got a good laugh at a meeting this week -

One girl at the meeting gets ready while her husband is still sleeping and doesn't turn on the lights- she said she arrived at work with two different shoes on.

I said I probably don't NEED the lights because I don't think I opened my eyes during my whole shower that morning. Do you ever do that? Sometimes I am still really asleep even though I am up and doing things.

What a philosophical day... Guess I'd better go DO something and not just THINK about it. TTFN and have a great day!


Comments:
I'm laughing so hard I think I peed myself!!!!!! Your blog today is hilarious!!! go ahead Mamma, click that blog button....it'll be okay. Hahahahaha!!!! Have fun at your craft fair and buy lotsa stuff! Got one of your boxes here already...still waiting for #2!
Love you!!!
 
Oh FINE - you like it when I sound like a NUTCASE; Miss Daughter-of-a-nutcase-which-means-you'll-be-one-too-someday. And to make you laugh again - I forgot to change over the wash before I left! Going back out the door in a minute. xxx-ooo
 
After all that worrying!! Hahaha!! It's okay, it takes a day or two before it starts to smell anyway!!
And I'm already NUTS! Tony would be more than happy to confirm that!
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?