Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Day 270 - It's Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Warriors, and all Pilgrims who read this blog!

This photo is from my mother's church in Massachusetts that has beautiful stained glass images of the Pilgrims. Very rare and beautiful.

It's Friday, and it's the Friday before Thanksgiving!

March in a circle chanting 'Gob-ble, Gob-ble, Gob-ble'! (Go on, you know you want to).

I'll bet a lot of people are taking next week off. Have fun if you do! If I had enough vacation time built up, I would be! I am already planning to take NEXT Thanksgiving week off, that's how far in advance I plan things.

Both Charlie and I have 'Thanksgiving potlucks' to attend today, so I don't need to make any lunches. I am bringing a 3 lb bag of salad mix so I can make myself a turkey salad and try to avoid the other stuff. (Don't think I'm being good, Charlie and I polished off a whole pizza last night and I need to recover).

I remember having an 'extra' turkey in my freezer one year (stocking up when they were on sale), and cooking it for one of my daughter's school potluck dinners. BOY they were happy to see me arrive with a whole roasted turkey at that dinner.

Gee, it's after 6 already and I need to get a move-on.

Apologies if this is short, but I have to get things ready to bring to the potluck lunch. Can't forget serving utensils!

There's another big craft fair tomorrow (yes, again). By the way, I am going to get there early and camp out like I was trying to buy a Playstation. ;-) Then swimming, then shopping, then start on housecleaning! TTFN!

Comments:
Sounds like a great day tomorrow -- except the housecleaning. UGGHHH.

You have promised crafts photos--we're waiting!
 
That's right Nancy, she DID promise!! Hmmmmmmmm, slacker. LOL!!!
I think you posted that church picture in your earlier blogs (around wedding time maybe??)....are we running out of pictures Mamma????
xoxoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?