Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Day 268 - I'm An Auntie Again!

Greetings, Bloggy Genealogists!

I'm an Auntie again!

(What? At My Age? Hey, I'm not too old to be an Aunt, I just don't want to be the 'Old Aunt with the wart'. We had one of those when I was a kid.)

I'd better stock up on more cards for Valentines, Birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas - this new baby (Roxy!) makes 8 darling nieces and nephews for ME ME ME.

Quick stats - born yesterday at 8am, 7.5 lbs, mother and Dad doing fine.

Welcome to the world, new niece!

Repeat after me:
'Mom, I need a cell phone'.
'Dad, I need an allowance'.
'I want to go to private school. I hate all the kids at my school'.
'I never get to do anything my friends are allowed to do'.
'I want to take piano lessons'.
'I want to take dancing lessons'.
'I want to take singing lessons'.
'I want a TV in my room'.
'I want a pony'.

Well gosh, I could go on ALL DAY and not run short on that list!

Ah yes - I guess I should wait until the little one learns to TALK, shouldn't I?

Y'all have a nice day and hug the youngest member of your family for me!

Blogger is giving me grief this morning - grrrr....

Comments:
I finally got this to post almost an HOUR after I wrote it - gotta go out the door now! TTFN!
 
Hahaha!!! I think I remember saying ALL of those things...oops!!!
Yay for Roxy!
Have a good night Mamma!! xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?