Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Day 266 - Monday Rolls Around Again

Greetings, Bloggy Post-Traumatic-Weekend Syndromers!

It's Monday, it's in the TWENTIES here right now, it's pitch dark, and I have to blog-and-go this morning.

I have a headlight out on my Honda-CRV-4-Door-Color-White, and since it's DARK when I get out of WORK at the end of the day, I'm going to be AT the dealers when they open this morning and get a new headlight put in.

I might be a little late to work, but I can make that up at lunchtime.

By the way - this isn't MY crv, it's a newer model with a moonroof (nice!), but I liked the picture. It's my driver-side headlight that is out.

And yes, I know a lot of people do that kind of thing themselves. However, in MY opinion, that is what the car dealership is FOR - I don't have to worry about what kind of headlight, getting the part, or putting it in. That's what THEY do, and I am thankful for that.

I had a great weekend - spent yesterday morning swimming with my friend Debbie, then we met our other friend at the 'Caney Fork Catfish House' for lunch (catfish bites and grilled tilapia sandwiches), then went to see 'The Guardian' with Kevin Costner (it was good), then went shopping at the mall.

So you see, by the time I got home, cooked dinner, and watched the Amazing Race, there was no time for 'da blog'.

Gotta run, my baby car 'needs me' to take it to the doctor this morning. ;-)

By the way - My CRV is a 1999 and this is the FIRST light it's needed. AMAZING.

TTFN and have a great Monday!

Comments:
I'm disappointed - you didn't even mention your "talk to the happy drunk people" long-distance call you got Friday afternoon....
 
Hope you could see again on your way home tonight! I'm glad you're talking with happy drunk people, not unhappy ones! We're having that big craft fair this weekend that you went to with me last Thanksgiving week. I'll go with Aunt Mary Ann. Also I'm getting a wreath at the Congregational Church Fair on Sat and taking them an apple pie for their food table. The 100th chicken pie supper at the W Paris Universalist Church is this Thurs and I'm making 2 chicken pies and a cake.
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...Grammy I want a chicken pie for xmas!!!! Will that fit in a stocking?? YUMMMM!!
Glad you had a nice weekend Mamma! Ours was rainy and long...worked all day Saturday and hung around on Sunday being lazy (home & at Tony's parent's house)
I wanna see pictures of your craft finds!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
 
100th Chicken Pie Supper --I've been to several of these of course and they are all homemade--none from boxes or frozen or whatever. My mother made several for this supper (and other suppers) each year. She also made many apple pies from scratch like Karen's mom does.

Why do I read this blog at the end of the day and am suddenly starving?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?